Do you know? One of the most preferred places for immigrants to settle down is Canada. Every year thousands of individuals keep struggling to apply for Canada PR from India. If you are one of them and want your Canada PR without facing any barriers, then this blog can be the best guide for you!
What is Canada PR?
Permanent Resident, or PR, is a legal status that entitles a person to live, work, and study in Canada. After meeting specific residency requirements, a Canada PR visa holder may submit an application for Canadian citizenship.
The nation is a desirable destination to call home due to its strong economy, high standard of living, and simple immigration process. The Canada PR procedure is one of the best ways to relocate permanently to Canada. Everything you need to know about the how to apply for Canada PR from India will be covered in this blog.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Canada PR
Understanding the eligibility conditions is crucial before you apply for Canada PR from India. The following are some of fundamental requirements for eligibility to start PR visa application process:
- Age: At least 18 years of age
- Education: A high school diploma or its equivalent is a minimum requirement for the applicants.
- Linguistic Skills: The applicant must demonstrate their ability to crack entrance exams to study abroad.
- Work Experience: The candidate must have 2 years of relevant work experience in the required profession.
- Health and Character: The candidate must submit a police clearance certificate and clear a medical test.
How to Apply for Canada PR Process from India?
These steps are mostly included in the permanent residency (PR) application procedure for Indian nationals:
- Identify eligibility: The first stage is to recognize the immigration program that is most appropriate for the applicant based on their educational upbringing, professional experience, language skills, and other characteristics. Indian citizens often choose the Federal Skilled Worker Program or the Provincial Nominee Program.
- Language test: Indian citizens are often required to take entrance exams to study abroad in either English or French, such as the PTE, IELTS, or CELPIP (Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program).
- Educational credential assessment (ECA): Candidates who received their education outside of Canada might need to have a designated organization evaluate their qualifications.
- Express Entry profile: Applicants must build an Express Entry profile and get a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score based on variables like age, education, language ability, and job experience for the Federal Skilled Worker Program and certain Provincial Nominee Programs.
- Apply for Canada PNP: Candidates with lower CRS scores won’t be given ITAs in the Express Entry Pool, thus if you want a greater chance of being chosen, you must submit an application for Canada PNP.
- Apply for PR: After receiving an invitation to apply (ITA), a candidate may now submit a comprehensive PR application, with all the necessary supporting documentation, including transcripts, test results for a foreign language, and proof of work experience.
- Medical examination and police clearance: As part of the PR application process, candidates must undergo a medical examination and receive a police clearance certificate.
- Arrival in Canada: Upon approval of the PR application, the applicant may arrive in Canada as permanent resident.
Canada PR Process Through Express Entry
The Express Entry procedure is the most preferred method to apply for permanent residency in Canada. Express Entry is a network-based application management system.
- Check the requirements for any of the three Express Entry-managed programs to see whether you qualify.
- Create a profile online: Create an Express Entry profile and include details about your education, language skills, employment history, and other aspects.
- Get a CRS score: A points-based mechanism called the Comprehensive Ranking mechanism (CRS) is used to determine a candidate’s eligibility for Express Entry. Applications are graded according to variety of factors, including age, education, language ability, work experience, and other characteristics.
- Obtain an ITA: An Invitation to Apply (ITA) for Canada PR is sent to the top-scoring applicants in the Express Entry pool.
- Apply for Canada PR: The applicant has 60 days from the time they receive their ITA to complete their application for Canada PR.
Canada PR Process Through PNP
Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) are available in Canada in addition to the federal Express Entry scheme. The purpose of PNPs is to give Canadian provinces and territories the ability to recommend candidates who fit their unique economic and labour market requirements.
The following actions must be taken by the applicant in order to submit a PNP for Canada PR:
- Check the requirements for the provinces or territories PNP to see whether you qualify.
- Expression of Interest (EOI) submission: Express interest in the province or territory by submitting an EOI to the PNP.
- Obtain a nomination: The province or territory will nominate the candidate if they are selected and they match the qualifying standards.
- Apply for Permanent Residency in Canada: The applicant may submit a Canada PR application to IRCC.
If you wish to migrate to Canada as a professional or a student, you may speed up the Canada PR process by using our proper assistance. Along with making sure your application is positively reviewed by Canadian employers, our team of experts will provide you with excellent immigration guidance so you are aware of every stage of the procedure.
Weather to migrate to Canada, Australia, Germany and or your preferred destination, We’re ready to accomplish your immigration objectives! It is a well-known name in the field of immigration with years of experience in assisting individuals to get PR visas, work permits, study visa, etc.